Saturday, July 19, 2014

A Black & White Weekend


 If you havent heard or notice I got my own .com (Chair dances). I'm so excited I been wanting to do ths for a long time and needed a change now that I am more focus on my blog and wantng to do this long term. Blogging is a passion and if at some point I'm not blogging for second life (which I'm not planning on stopping) I would love to continue on blogging about other things.

For all feeds, links, and blog rolls it should redirect to this blog but if you would like to update, it would make my heart sing (smiles). Ok now for all this good stuff that brings you here.

Forever Young has updated everything in her store with wowmeh appliers \o/ I went and had a mini shopping spree for all my favorite socks. Envious released some cute net panties also with all appliers. The Gacha Mania and Suicide Dollz round is almost over so head on down and get your last minute items before the new round begins...Next time time my lovies <3

Panties: [Envious] Manic Panties / Black
Socks: [Forever Young] Toe-less Socks / Pack 1
------------------------ 
Nail Polish: [Pekka] Dark Gardient @ The Cosmetic Fair
Clutch: [Biddy] Envelope Clutch -Rare- / Black-Silver @ The Gacha Mania
Rings: [Zombie Suicide] Ouija pendant + Pentacle @ Suicide Dollz
------------------------ 
Hands: [Slink] Av Enhance - Elegant 
Feet: [Slink] Av Enhance - High
Body: [Wowmeh] Silhouette ( v1.0)
------------------------ 
Shoes: [DRD] Bohemian heels / Black mix @ Suicide Dollz

0 comments:

Post a Comment